Pull-Thru Insert 11 mm
- Pull-thru Insert – Dipped Stem. 11mm.
Plug "stem" 11mm X-tra Seal
Catalog number: 13-634
- Designed for use in radial and diagonal tires
- Intended for chemical vulcanization (cold vulcanization)
- Cost-effective Easy to use
- "Stem" plugs are designed for repairing radial and diagonal tires, both with tubes and tubeless.
They are made of high-quality black rubber coated with active rubber, providing an excellent bond with the tire. They chemically vulcanize (cold vulcanization) using the standard X-tra Seal adhesive or Super-Blu Xtra Seal adhesive.
They serve as an alternative to repairs using a patch applied directly to the damaged area. "Stem" plugs have the advantage of sealing the hole in the tire, protecting its interior from moisture and contaminants.
"Stem" plugs are invaluable for repairing damages at a sharp angle to the tread. They can be used in combination with repair inserts for two-step repairs.
Price for 1 piece.